Deadman Wonderland: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland: The RPG

Join an epic adventure into one of the best anime/manga series, Deadman Wonderland. Take the role of your character as you learn the secrets hiding behind each turn.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi everyone.
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm by AceofSpades

» 3gp Bokep Indonesia Jilbab
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm by godwpama

» Free Download Lagu Geisha Terbaru 2013
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am by 

» Big Booty Rub Down Target=
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am by 

» ?????? ?? ???? ??????????
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am by 

» Berrys BOS(done)
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am by berrysoul

» HI People!!
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Haze

» Hey, everyone!!
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm by Haze

» Hello, it's nice to attempt to meet you!! XP
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 am by Haze

» And A Fine Day To You As Well
Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm by DeceasedGentleman

Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions Empty
PostSubject: Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions   Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:55 am

Here is how the PSA system works. It's pretty much independent writing that allows you to RP important events in your character's time line. This earns you CP the more you post. For it to qualify as a PSA it must be at least 10 posts. You can post in any location, just ensure you include PSA in the description below the title of the topic when you post. You can use NPCs in your PSA, but just make sure they don't stray from your PSA. You can earn more CP by doing a MSA (Multi Saga). A multi RP is pretty much the same as a PSA, but with 2 or more other people included. For it to count as a MSA, there must be at least 10x the number of players (so if there are four people including you then it would be 4x10=40. So in total for it to count as a MSA, there must be a minimum of 40 posts.) By completing a PSA, you acquire 1000 CP, and another 1000 each time you reach 10 posts (so if you do 30 posts, you get 3000 CP.) In a MSA, each player gets 5 x each time they reach the minimum (so if the minimum is 20 posts, then 20x50=1000 CP)
Back to top Go down
https://deadmanwonderlandrpg.rpg-board.net

Personal Saga(PSA) Instructions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deadman Wonderland: The RPG :: The Intercom :: Rules and Regulations :: RPG Related-
Jump to: