Deadman Wonderland: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland: The RPG

Join an epic adventure into one of the best anime/manga series, Deadman Wonderland. Take the role of your character as you learn the secrets hiding behind each turn.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi everyone.
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm by AceofSpades

» 3gp Bokep Indonesia Jilbab
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm by godwpama

» Free Download Lagu Geisha Terbaru 2013
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am by 

» Big Booty Rub Down Target=
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am by 

» ?????? ?? ???? ??????????
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am by 

» Berrys BOS(done)
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am by berrysoul

» HI People!!
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Haze

» Hey, everyone!!
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm by Haze

» Hello, it's nice to attempt to meet you!! XP
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 am by Haze

» And A Fine Day To You As Well
The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm by DeceasedGentleman

The Rules of DWRPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RavenZ
Warden
Warden
RavenZ

The Rules of DWRPG Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of DWRPG   The Rules of DWRPG I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 pm

I do not own Deadman Wonderland or any of it's characters and such. I do not make any claims what so ever to Deadman Wonderland and it's merchendise and franchicse.

The rules are simple, so I suggest you read through them so you won't make any mistakes. Refer to them anytime you need basic assistance.

General Rules

1. Respect all other members of the site. This means no petty or nasty arguments, foul language, spam or anything else deemed unnecessary or rude. If you have a problem with another user or even one of our staff members, please PM an appropriate member of staff and they will deal with the issue as best they can. This means: No Flamming, No Insulting, No Arguing, or anything of the sort. If you have problems with another member, contact a mod or an Administrator and we will work something out. Keeping the peace is one of the top priorities of this site, so cooperation with each other is a must. So be sure to avoid problem causing topics such as Politics. Sports is fine, but watch yourself. Failure to comply with this rule will result in warnings, followed by suspension and then a ban..

2. Absolutely, positively NO arguing with a staff member's decision.

3a. No godmodding. This means overpowering your characters, controlling other Non-npcs, or doing anything that too crazy. Use common sense shouldn't be too hard. If you have a question PM a mod. Braking of this rule will be subject to punishment.

3b. See Combat System for matters on fighting and Killing. Attacking can be found in the RP Related posts in Rules and Regulations.

4. Feel free to send admins pms. We are available most of the time, but remember we have lives, so be patient in responses.

5. Wait for conformation of your character and other creations before playing. Mistakes can be made easily so make sure you wait for conformation before you play. If you get bored you can have free range of The Hub until it gets accepted. Also do not bug Mods about getting your app approved we are working on it and some of us have lives.

6. No canon characters. Canon characters are people from the show. This game takes place many years after Ganta and Shiro, so them or no "relatives" of theirs are alive It tends to be very confusing tracking who is related to who, so no cannon.

7. You can only have a maximum of three characters to prevent floods. You can have three characters, in whatever place you want them in, they simply can't meet eachother at anytime or clash with rules. The only way to get more is by killing off oen of your old characters. Easiest way of this is by simple suicide.

8.Deadman Wonderland is extreme, we know, and that's why we authorize the mulliations and bloodshed and such, but I think people are smart enough to know what we mean. This also means NO sex topics, either. Seriously. This is a Deadman Wonderland RPG, yes it can get gory but seriously there is over kill, and this is not an adult chat room. Kissing, dates, hugs and all that other good stuff is allowed out in the open, but everything else needs either to be taken to the PMs or not done. Period. This forum is M for Mature, most content sutiable for ages 17 and up.
~Submitted by Mr. Mister

9. Please refrain from double-posting, once again: it makes the site look fairly sloppy, and no one wants to see your side-profile and signature all over again. Try to edit, but we know people make mistakes, so this rule will not be thoroughly enforced, but if there seems to be a pattern...

10. Have fun! This was made to join other fans of DW in a more....entertaining way!

Subject to amending as needed.
Back to top Go down
https://deadmanwonderlandrpg.rpg-board.net

The Rules of DWRPG
Page 1 of 1