Deadman Wonderland: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadman Wonderland: The RPG

Join an epic adventure into one of the best anime/manga series, Deadman Wonderland. Take the role of your character as you learn the secrets hiding behind each turn.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi everyone.
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm by AceofSpades

» 3gp Bokep Indonesia Jilbab
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 pm by godwpama

» Free Download Lagu Geisha Terbaru 2013
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 am by 

» Big Booty Rub Down Target=
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:41 am by 

» ?????? ?? ???? ??????????
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:23 am by 

» Berrys BOS(done)
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am by berrysoul

» HI People!!
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:15 pm by Haze

» Hey, everyone!!
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:17 pm by Haze

» Hello, it's nice to attempt to meet you!! XP
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:41 am by Haze

» And A Fine Day To You As Well
Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:43 pm by DeceasedGentleman

Soft Lullaby (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miharu
Deadmen
Deadmen
Miharu

Soft Lullaby (open) Empty
PostSubject: Soft Lullaby (open)   Soft Lullaby (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:39 pm

A small head bobbed from side to side, huge innocent blue eyes blinked as Miharu let out a soft hum her legs swaying back and forth on the bed, with a soft sigh the small girl reached out toward the black plush bunny that layed on her bed lifeless blood red eyes gazing at her emotionlessly. With a smile she grabbed it's right arms and hauling it off the bed and into a warm embrace she smiled as she continued to hum the lullaby that was stuck in her head yet for some reason she could not remember the words, with a soft sigh Miharu bit her bottom lip a bored look sketched across her face as she thought isn't there suppose to be a Carnival Corpse today? her small body, slowly became filled with child-like excitement as she began to imagine blood flying decorating the floors bright red and body being removed from their sockets i hope there isn't a penality round this time the last one was boring enough hugging her plushie tightly to her chest she let out a small giggle.

All too eager to go out and rip them apart herself, but that would have to wait for another time letting out a another hum Miharu's eyes lit up in realization, she lifted her hand sloftly hitting herself on the forehead "stupid miharu" she chastised herself, before tugging gently at the plush bunny's ears her smile growing wider and wider as she opened her mouth and began to sing.

I lay in bed with my bleeding wrists,

I slowly feel my life leave me, And the pain my heart with it,

My white sheets turn red with my life,

What a warm feeling feeling it is,

The soothing sounds of the lullaby.

It was such a beautiful lullaby, even now Miharu could hear the soothing gentle voice of her mother whispering into her ear singing the song.

Back to top Go down

Soft Lullaby (open)
Page 1 of 1